What is TeleRehab?
TeleRehab is a service that delivers rehab therapy via videoconferencing. It is intended to provide you with the same therapy that you would receive in the clinic. This service provides access to professional expertise which may not be available locally.
Why Choose TeleRehab?
If you have a vestibular disorder, TeleRehab gives you the opportunity to access a certified vestibular physiotherapist. It may also be beneficial for anyone with limited transportation or mobility issues.
Instructions to join a meeting:
We will send you an email with an invitation to join the videoconference call.
- If you are using a PC/Mac:
1. Open the email we sent you and press on the link.
2. This link will guide you to download a software to join the meeting.
3. Once the software is downloaded, go back to your email and press on the link again.
- If you are using a phone/tablet:
1. Download an app called “ZOOM Cloud Meetings”. Make sure you download the correct app.
2. Open your email from your phone and click on the invitation link.